|TRANSCRIPT OFFICE CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER
Transcripts for summer programs, summer jobs and transfers will be processed by the Registrar.
College Transcripts will be processed in August More Info
Seniors applying to college are allowed eight transcript requests at no charge. A fee of $11.00 is required for each additional request processed. Allow ten school days to process college requests. All other requests, either official or unofficial are $3.00 and take approximately one to two days to process. Checks are made payable to Lake Forest High School.
Check Here for Transcript Deadlines for College Applications!
• Log into Naviance
• When in Naviance select the “colleges” tab on the top of the page.
• Select “transcripts” from the left column.
• Select “request transcripts for my college applications.”
• If you are requesting a transcript for a school you have previously put into the “colleges I am applying to” section in Naviance it will appear under “current applications” at the top of the “request transcripts for college applications” page. Check “add request” next to the school you wish to request a transcript for and scroll down to the bottom of that page. Select “Request Transcripts” and you are done.
• If you are requesting a transcript for a school you have not put into the “colleges I am applying to section under “New Applications” enter the type as regular decision, early action or early decision. Then select “lookup” to the right and a small window will open. Find the school you would like to request a transcript for and by clicking on the name once it will then appear in the box on the original page. If you cannot find the school type the school name in the search box on the left and hit go. Then select it from the result list on the right.
• Once all requests are entered, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Request Transcripts” and you are done.
• Transcripts for the NCAA Clearinghouse must be requested by using the paper Transcript Request form located in the transcript office, room 104. There is a $6.00 processing fee that must also be paid before the transcripts can be mailed.
• Determine if teacher will be sending recommendations through Naviance
Verbally request recommendation and then email your teacher a list of your colleges and deadlines
You can also request them on Naviance by
1. Click Colleges Tab
2. Click Colleges I’m Applying To
3. Scroll down to Teacher Recommendations
4. Click on Add Requests
5. Select Teachers and add any personal note in the box to the right
6. Click Update Requests
You will need to obtain recommendation forms from application sites
• Common Application teacher recommendation
Deliver to teacher:
• Recommendation form (complete student section first)
• Stamped envelopes addressed to each admission office
All students should file their transcript requests, at least two weeks prior to the application deadline.
Download a Request for Transcript form. Please use one form for each request. Fax signed form to 847-582-7792. Paper Transcript Request Forms and envelopes are also provided in the Transcript Office. No Postage is required.
The Transcript Office is open from 7:30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. It is closed during Spring Break, Winter Break and during the summer. College transcripts are processed when school resumes in the fall.